CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

RouTinE

This week and coming week will be my busy week, preparing for the exam practical, running here and there like crazy..heheh.. SmileyCentral.com well I get used of it already since the 1st time I started working. Today Tuesday the 14th of august 2007,as usual I woke up as early as 6.00am,that’s my normal time during working days and 11.30am for Friday and Sunday. I hate traffic jam so I always make sure I arrived office at 6.45am. I thought today was sunny day but instead during the mid day heavy rain pouring down the earth, it was quite heavy with thunder and storm. My routine is getting bored lately I don’t know why. Next week I have to sit for the IELTS test, am not sure if I can do it or not. Its part of the requirement for the government scholarship where I must pass this test with 6 BAND minimum. Some of my friends have been thru the test, from their experienced the test is a bit tough and other says easy. There is not much preparation or homework to do since I don’t have to attend any class, so I just need to read a lot of English papers, books and magazine just to improve my English..

Its 7.25pm, as planned I supposed to be at shopping complex like mall or any where instead I am sitting here in my room watching TV and updating my blog SmileyCentral.com . I am watching a series LITTILE PEOPLE BIG WOLD its very interesting story about a family of dwarf(discovery channel 77)for further details heheh…ok guys I have to concentrate watching this programme ..chow..
SmileyCentral.com

0 comments: