CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

cuRRy Pup & miLo panas

I wish i could have my profer breakfast on bed especially..hehe but NAAhhh...dream on...man!!!...infact i seldom take my early brekfast since i was in form one...but this is what i have everyday....not at home but at my work place ..yea i know...but i cannot resist the temptation of curry Pup with hot MiLo ....its a good blend of food...for those who wondering where do i get this food from..come to our school canteen...tapi not for public hehe...tapi jangan jadi tipah tertipu ah..curry pup nya sadang jua sedapnya...ganya kan menutup lapar saja..ada pulang kueh lain but if you are health conscious person im sure you will have to skip to curry pup hahahaa.....u know what i mean..mun paham bisai...ok guys i want to finish up my cuRrp puP n Hot MiLo...chow...

0 comments: